Whether you’re lounging on the beach, waiting in an airport or just taking a long lunch break, summer is the perfect time to crack open a good book.
We asked women leaders at JPMorgan Chase what they’re reading — or recommending to friends — as the weather heats up. Here, they share some of their all-time favorite books about female empowerment, friendship and perseverance:
- Robyn Blanton, Hedge Fund Services Analyst
- Zoé Zeigler, Vice President , Corporate Marketing
- Erica Dardaganis, Executive Director , Business Banking Sales Finance
- Yanilsa Frias, Financial Associate
Annie Goldman, Global Technology Associate
- Marissa Hart, Sports & Entertainment Marketing Senior Associate